Android has become a very popular smartphone operating system nowadays.
Whether it be an Smartphone or Tab android is found everywhere.Most of the
smartphones support Android operating system rather than the other operating
systems like Windows, Ios , symbian etc. Lots of Apps and Games are available
for android devices which users can easily download and install. Most of them
are of good quality and one really enjoys while running them. As there are lots
of tricks and tips for Personal Computers, in the same way there are some cool
tricks for android devices also. While using my android phone I discovered some
of the best android tricks. Thus in this article I will present some cool and
hidden android tricks which you will find useful and trending. Many users
already know of some best android tips and tricks but I will show you some
amazing ones. So pick up your android smartphone start applying these hidden
and cool android tricks.. Now let’s start…Keep Visiting here
Cool Android Tips and Tricks
5+ Hidden Best Android Tricks and Tips
1.Access the Hidden Developer Features of your Android Device
phone>and then click on build number seven times. You will get a message
something like this “you are now a developer“. After you have done that,
return to the system settings and now will see an option known as developer
options. Now with developer options , you can do many things like reducing
the time taken by animation to execute etc.
2. Transform your Android into Iphone(ios)
3. Get your Device Back If you Lost It
which will appear on the lockscreen of that android smartphone or tab.
4. Add Multiple Google Accounts
- Head over to Settings>Add Account
- Select Google and setup your existing Google Account
- After it is done, choose what you to sync with your Google Account
- Replicate the above steps and add multiple google accounts
5. Disable Automatic Application Updates
- Go to Play Store and move over to settings
- Tap on Auto Update Apps and “Select Do not auto-update apps
Now if you want to update any specific app on your android device then open
6. Disable Annoying App Notifications
Did you Know? App Notifications consume much of your smartphone’s battery.
- Long press on any app notification on the notification bar of your device until a message box appears.
- Now tap on App info>untick show notifications and click OK.